Mecklenburg County has issued a “Shelter In Place” order
to combat the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Golf is recognized as an Essential Activity in this order, and therefore our courses are
You can read the entire proclamation BY CLICKING HERE.
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE TO REACH THE LINKS TO OUR BOOKING SITE!
OUR POLICY ON SINGLE RIDERS ON CARTS HAVE CHANGED SIGNIFICANTLY! PLEASE READ THROUGH THE FOLLOWING ITEMS TO BE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THE CURRENT RULES SURROUNDING PLAY.
In compliance with this order, and to ensure the safety of all our guests and staff, we have made substantial changes in many of our policies. ALL GOLFERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO RECOGNIZE SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES AT ALL TIMES. Additionally, we have implemented numerous changes in our regular policies to ensure your safety and the safety of others. Please accept our apologies for any inconveniences that may result. We do not expect these changes to be permanent, but we will enforce them during the Pandemic and until they are no longer deemed necessary for safety reasons.
Here are several important things for you to know:
- During the period when infection potential is high, we will no longer accept cash for payment.
- Reservations are strongly recommended; while we will try to accommodate walk-on players, please be aware that our availability is limited and we may not have the capacity to accommodate walk-on golfers.
- Online bookings will be accepted as Pre-Paid rounds only, as this will expedite our check-in process. These changes have necessitated a change to our online booking process; please note that some options are not available through online booking. Call the respective pro shop of the course you wish to play for clarification. Expect delays in our ability to handle the volume of calls we are receiving.
- We are not requiring groups to “pair up” with other golfers unless all parties agree to play together, and also agree to adhere to social distancing guidelines within the group. We are asking golfers to remain a minimum of 50′ from other groups while on the course.
- To comply with the directives of the Mecklenburg County Shelter-In-Place Order, all golfers MUST ride on individual golf carts, regardless of household relationships or other considerations (including siblings, husband/wife and parent/child). Due to this interpretation of the order, please be advised that our ability to provide all golfers with a golf cart is limited. We have adjusted our tee times that are available online to accommodate the number of carts we have available. This has greatly enhanced our ability to accommodate golfers who wish to walk. If you do not mind walking, please call the pro shop directly for a tee time. We will also have greater flexibility in accommodating walking golfers in a walk-on capacity.
- Mecklenburg County has also clarified that all driving range operations must close during the Stay-In-Place order. Therefore our ranges will not be re-opening until futher notice.
- PLEASE NOTE: Our online booking process is not capable of handling the current situation where we do not pair up golfers with players not in their group. Due to our current policy on pairing and limited availability of riding carts, we are recommending that single golfers do NOT book rounds online. If you do so, and inadvertently book with another group of golfers, you may not have access to the course. We are doing everything we can to make the courses available to as many people as possible, and for this reason groups of up to 4 golfers booking together will have priority over smaller groups. We will make every effort to accommodate everyone, but the current situation is creating situations where this is not always possible.
Thank you for your continued patience, understanding and cooperation as we continue to make adjustments during these difficult times!